Spiritual Sentient Society of Pagan Freemen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spiritual Sentient Society of Pagan Freemen

HomeHome  Events  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
*NEWSFLASH* The founder of this forum (Stan Treemam) has sadly died. Please read below >>>
Latest topics
» YOUTUBE ALTERNATIVE
Wisdom of the Idiots; part 23 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2022 5:54 am by S T Rawman

» Salutations.
Wisdom of the Idiots; part 23 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2022 5:48 am by S T Rawman

» The failure of liberalism
Wisdom of the Idiots; part 23 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2018 4:23 pm by musashi

» Anger is a beautiful thing.
Wisdom of the Idiots; part 23 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2018 4:14 pm by musashi

»  Genocide - Eliminating The English
Wisdom of the Idiots; part 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 10:20 am by musashi

» Wisdom of the Idiots: Part 35
Wisdom of the Idiots; part 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 10:17 am by musashi

» Wisdom of the Idiots: Part 34
Wisdom of the Idiots; part 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 10:16 am by musashi

» Wisdom of the Idiots: Part 33
Wisdom of the Idiots; part 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 10:14 am by musashi

» Even Though God had Satan . . . . .
Wisdom of the Idiots; part 23 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 4:19 pm by musashi

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Dec 26, 2020 1:08 pm
Top posters
musashi
Wisdom of the Idiots; part 23 Vote_lcapWisdom of the Idiots; part 23 Voting_barWisdom of the Idiots; part 23 Vote_rcap 
treeman
Wisdom of the Idiots; part 23 Vote_lcapWisdom of the Idiots; part 23 Voting_barWisdom of the Idiots; part 23 Vote_rcap 
holy vehm
FreedomProject
Scouse African
high phoenix
anon656
SovereignDruid
enegiss
freeman_reverend
Similar topics

Wisdom of the Idiots; part 23

Go down 
AuthorMessage
musashi

musashi

Wisdom of the Idiots; part 23 Empty
PostSubject: Wisdom of the Idiots; part 23   Wisdom of the Idiots; part 23 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2016 2:00 pm

Wisdom of the Idiots; part 23, Metaphysical Dichotomies & The Scent of Infidelity.  

First, let us be very clear on one thing – Black Lives Matter is a bleeding heart, white liberal-lefty organisation. They are what's known in the trade as “Self haters” and its all very sad.

In this I can refer you to Tommy Sotomayor, a dark-skinned black man threatened with death and all kinds of nasty violence by BLM and its supporters. Why? Oh, that's right, he disagrees with them and places the origin of black problems squarely on black shoulders.
As Tommy said in his show -
Fvck The Black Lives Matter Movement! Tommy Sotomayor Puts The Final Nail In The Coffin!
I suggest you YouTube a few of his shows. Brave, truthful and seriously wicked!

Once again the progressive, cerebral wasting disease known as Political Correctness (more properly known as Cultural Homicide) somehow enables these people to dance between demands for justice for black people and publicly soliciting crime by calling for the murder of a black man who disagrees with them - and yet still claim to be a social crusade for justice for the black man. Well, I mean to say!
Those of you who read my old post "Ramblings of a Madman" may recall I used just such self contradictory behaviour in several examples of how deluded people can deny one aspect of their belief in order to uphold another then pick it back up as though nothing had happened.
AMBIVALENCE – the condition of holding two or more opposing views, ideas or values simultaneously and believing in each one equally.
COGNITIVE DISSONANCE is the mental stress or discomfort experienced by an individual who holds two or more contradictory beliefs, ideas, or values at the same time; performs an action that is contradictory to one or more beliefs, ideas, or values; or is confronted by new information that conflicts with existing beliefs, ideas, or values

BLM takes ambivalence and cognitive dissonance to new degrees of mental anguish and spiritual dysfunctionality. They have terribly unquiet minds, are guilt-ridden, deeply scarred psychologically, spiritually moribund and so intellectually damaged they may never recover.
Alas, I am not so spiritually advanced as to resist the temptation to suggest that it would better for humanity if they were all to be taken to the deep, dark and lovely woods for a Kalashnikov picnic. It's not that I'm morally bankrupt, you understand, or even particularly unsympathetic to the sadly deranged who often deserve our pity, but I do have a strong sense of survival and some of these BLM people might breed one day! I shudder.
Musashi.

In Wisdom of the Idiots; part 24, Why Politicians Masturbate on Camera; we interview Whitehall Civil Servants in a brand new series of “Nonces, Ponces, Poofs & Grasses”; we continue our expose of Car Related Sex Crimes with a look at the new phenomenon of Rear-Ending, and finish our editorial survey on Why Monkeys Fart at the Full Moon.
Back to top Go down

Wisdom of the Idiots; part 23
Page 1 of 1