Spiritual Sentient Society of Pagan Freemen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spiritual Sentient Society of Pagan Freemen

HomeHome  Events  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
*NEWSFLASH* The founder of this forum (Stan Treemam) has sadly died. Please read below >>>
Latest topics
» YOUTUBE ALTERNATIVE
few questions Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2022 5:54 am by S T Rawman

» Salutations.
few questions Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2022 5:48 am by S T Rawman

» The failure of liberalism
few questions Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2018 4:23 pm by musashi

» Anger is a beautiful thing.
few questions Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2018 4:14 pm by musashi

»  Genocide - Eliminating The English
few questions Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 10:20 am by musashi

» Wisdom of the Idiots: Part 35
few questions Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 10:17 am by musashi

» Wisdom of the Idiots: Part 34
few questions Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 10:16 am by musashi

» Wisdom of the Idiots: Part 33
few questions Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 10:14 am by musashi

» Even Though God had Satan . . . . .
few questions Icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 4:19 pm by musashi

October 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Dec 26, 2020 1:08 pm
Top posters
musashi
few questions Vote_lcapfew questions Voting_barfew questions Vote_rcap 
treeman
holy vehm
FreedomProject
Scouse African
high phoenix
anon656
SovereignDruid
enegiss
freeman_reverend

few questions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
anon656

few questions Empty
PostSubject: few questions   few questions Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 3:29 am

Just a quick question to clarify some of the member obligations

8. No further consent to be given to any party whom is not affiliated with the society. - Why would people wish to consent to one group yet withold their consent from another? there is cases where consent is nesesscary i.e in hospital, allowing children to go on school trips, your family member withdrawing money from your bank e.t.c e.t.c

15. It is an obligation to aid, assist and defend fellow members. - It is an obligation? even if you feel the member is in the wrong? this sounds rather similar to groups like the freemasons. A community surely would aid and assist their friends without needing an obligation? obligation implies that this assistance is to be given no matter what.

7. Your new date of birth begins with your memberland inclusion. - Is joining this group really that radical and that different that it needs a new date of birth to commemorate it? Surely there is many other groups with similar beliefs and similar goals, and life is a constant cycle of evolution thus all experience prior to some form of enlightenment is as important as what comes after? This is how I see it anyway.

19. Never to discuss society stratagem with non-members. - So therefore you are operating as a secret society, is this wise? does this not simply breed distrust? Being open and honest are good traits to find in a being, especially surely in a group like this which is based around honour?

Don't take any offence at these questions I am simply being direct to find out the answers as these obligations and in fact the word obligations came across as unusual. Suprise me, I might understand your viewpoint.

Many Thanks
Back to top Go down
freeman_reverend

freeman_reverend

few questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: few questions   few questions Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 6:09 pm

anon656 wrote:
Just a quick question to clarify some of the member obligations

8. No further consent to be given to any party whom is not affiliated with the society. - Why would people wish to consent to one group yet withold their consent from another? there is cases where consent is nesesscary i.e in hospital, allowing children to go on school trips, your family member withdrawing money from your bank e.t.c e.t.c

Withold consent from the PTB was the original brief, however if you wish to contract that is totally down to you. However it is advised that you read the contract.
Consent to be arrested, taken to an illegal court and consent to being fined when there are no injured parties.
Whenever necessity is required, and parties require attention to prevent harm consent may have to be given. However consent can only be given when all the facts are revealed, unfortunately consent is all too easily given by 95% of the opulation and that swrews with MY negotiations.
The saying 'Eat shit = 1 Billion flies can't be wrong' comes to mind.
When you inspect and research what you are consenting to, I cannot see a problem.

15. It is an obligation to aid, assist and defend fellow members. - It is an obligation? even if you feel the member is in the wrong? this sounds rather similar to groups like the freemasons. A community surely would aid and assist their friends without needing an obligation? obligation implies that this assistance is to be given no matter what.

If your wife or mother required help would you refuse help because they were in the wrong?
A coin has two sides and even though one may be looking, and explaining the side they see while you are looking at the other side can you honnestly say they are wrong. The question really is 'What is you are seeing that I don't see?'
If the obligation requirement was removed, would the society end the same as the current society? The obligation, obligates you to get involved. Remember the 'do no harm, be honest in your contracts and do as you say you are going to do'
To automatically believe that the members of this society are going to break the common law is not something that should come up, remember it is the admiralty law that criminalises you not yourself, not paying an unjust or imoral tax in not Wrong it is 'conscience'.

7. Your new date of birth begins with your memberland inclusion. - Is joining this group really that radical and that different that it needs a new date of birth to commemorate it? Surely there is many other groups with similar beliefs and similar goals, and life is a constant cycle of evolution thus all experience prior to some form of enlightenment is as important as what comes after? This is how I see it anyway.

How many other groups do this, I am not aware of any that do, other than the society you are already a member of. Did you or have you asked them the same question?
Your DOB is what you say it is, no one has the right to demand that you be registred on a certain date. Plus doing it this way puts a spanner into the works for the curent society and - here - it will not be used against you nor will we benefit financially from it.

19. Never to discuss society stratagem with non-members. - So therefore you are operating as a secret society, is this wise? does this not simply breed distrust? Being open and honest are good traits to find in a being, especially surely in a group like this which is based around honour?

Tell me what your strategy is for LIFE'
If you do not wish to do this it doesn't mean you are operating under a secret society.
If trust is obligated and faith is given that no matter(s) not disclosed to you will cause you harm or be about you or your welfare. Currently what 'secret society' means IS hiding things that wiil harm you and your loved ones, albeit not you personally but YOU, it will affect.
Distinguist between secret as in not disclosed for nefarious reasons and secret not disclosed for beneficial reasons, with the knowledge that if required by you the information would be forthcoming, however nothing within this society concerns those that do not wish to contribute to a world that all can live and without fear from any quarter.

Don't take any offence at these questions I am simply being direct to find out the answers as these obligations and in fact the word obligations came across as unusual. Suprise me, I might understand your viewpoint.

Many Thanks
Back to top Go down
anon656

few questions Empty
PostSubject: hmm   few questions Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 6:39 pm

interesting.
Back to top Go down
treeman

treeman

few questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: few questions   few questions Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 5:59 pm

anon656 wrote:
interesting.

Indeed affraid
Back to top Go down
http://fmotl.com
Sponsored content

few questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: few questions   few questions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

few questions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum