Spiritual Sentient Society of Pagan Freemen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spiritual Sentient Society of Pagan Freemen

HomeHome  Events  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
*NEWSFLASH* The founder of this forum (Stan Treemam) has sadly died. Please read below >>>
Latest topics
» YOUTUBE ALTERNATIVE
Reporting Gov crimes attempt notification. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2022 5:54 am by S T Rawman

» Salutations.
Reporting Gov crimes attempt notification. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2022 5:48 am by S T Rawman

» The failure of liberalism
Reporting Gov crimes attempt notification. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2018 4:23 pm by musashi

» Anger is a beautiful thing.
Reporting Gov crimes attempt notification. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2018 4:14 pm by musashi

»  Genocide - Eliminating The English
Reporting Gov crimes attempt notification. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 10:20 am by musashi

» Wisdom of the Idiots: Part 35
Reporting Gov crimes attempt notification. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 10:17 am by musashi

» Wisdom of the Idiots: Part 34
Reporting Gov crimes attempt notification. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 10:16 am by musashi

» Wisdom of the Idiots: Part 33
Reporting Gov crimes attempt notification. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 10:14 am by musashi

» Even Though God had Satan . . . . .
Reporting Gov crimes attempt notification. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 4:19 pm by musashi

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Dec 26, 2020 1:08 pm
Top posters
musashi
Reporting Gov crimes attempt notification. Vote_lcapReporting Gov crimes attempt notification. Voting_barReporting Gov crimes attempt notification. Vote_rcap 
treeman
Reporting Gov crimes attempt notification. Vote_lcapReporting Gov crimes attempt notification. Voting_barReporting Gov crimes attempt notification. Vote_rcap 
holy vehm
FreedomProject
Scouse African
high phoenix
anon656
SovereignDruid
enegiss
freeman_reverend

Reporting Gov crimes attempt notification.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bustachemtrails

Bustachemtrails

Reporting Gov crimes attempt notification. Empty
PostSubject: Reporting Gov crimes attempt notification.   Reporting Gov crimes attempt notification. Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 12:48 am

Hello fellow freedom fighters, I just logged on to let you know that we intend to report the criminal actions or rather omissions of the attorney general Dominic Grieve to a police station in Somerset (location yet to disclose). And to report Wiltshire Police for compounding treason, also the crimes of aiding and abetting in terrorism and war crimes.

The date is set for Wednesday 13th June, a week day would be better for me as I would spend less time in policy enforcers custody, and it will be important to get as many people as possible to the hearing the next day also.

I know its rather short notice but with the determined support of members of the public behind this thing.... you, we can at least have a go. I will not recognize the jurisdiction of the so called court, as of course it has none, which is all evidenced within the affidavit served on the judiciary at Chippenham magistrates court at the end of last year.

I will be demanding trial by jury in open forum as to my constitutional rights, if that is denied then THAT is treason ! I will serve misprision of treason notices on magistrates/Judge, the Clerk and prosecution witness if possible and demand that they cease and desist in their unlawful kidnap, detention etc... it should be a blast !!

I will very likely be detained regardless of the stance or amount of evidence we have in support of our claims, such is life within a lawless system, but we have nothing to lose as we are being boiled like the proverbial frog and, I have a duty to myself to attempt to leap out of the pan before I boil to death, there is no alternative to my understanding.

Namaste

David of the family Robinson.

Back to top Go down
treeman

treeman

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Gov crimes attempt notification.   Reporting Gov crimes attempt notification. Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 9:42 am

I welcome you Dave and will support you in your endeavour.
Back to top Go down
http://fmotl.com
Bustachemtrails

Bustachemtrails

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Gov crimes attempt notification.   Reporting Gov crimes attempt notification. Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 11:01 am

Thank you Stan we will need all the help we can get. Namaste.
Back to top Go down
Bustachemtrails

Bustachemtrails

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Gov crimes attempt notification.   Reporting Gov crimes attempt notification. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 12:32 pm

The meeting Venue for those who would like to support this event is SN10 1BZ at Midday on Thursday the 13th June (meet by the lorry/bus park up at the far end of the car park). This venue is in Devizes and we will travel to a neighbouring police force area in Somerset to report the crimes.

Thank you in advance for you're assistance.

David of the Family Robinson.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Gov crimes attempt notification.   Reporting Gov crimes attempt notification. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reporting Gov crimes attempt notification.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spiritual Sentient Society of Pagan Freemen :: Legal :: Lawful Rebellion-
Jump to: