» Wisdom of the Idiots; part 28
Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:15 am by musashi

» Wisdom of the Idiots: part 1
Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:14 am by musashi

November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:27 am
Top posters
musashi

treeman

holy vehm

FreedomProject

Scouse African

high phoenix

anon656

SovereignDruid

enegiss

freeman_reverend

Similar topics

Share | 

few questions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
anon656

PostSubject: few questions   Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:29 pm

Just a quick question to clarify some of the member obligations

8. No further consent to be given to any party whom is not affiliated with the society. - Why would people wish to consent to one group yet withold their consent from another? there is cases where consent is nesesscary i.e in hospital, allowing children to go on school trips, your family member withdrawing money from your bank e.t.c e.t.c

15. It is an obligation to aid, assist and defend fellow members. - It is an obligation? even if you feel the member is in the wrong? this sounds rather similar to groups like the freemasons. A community surely would aid and assist their friends without needing an obligation? obligation implies that this assistance is to be given no matter what.

7. Your new date of birth begins with your memberland inclusion. - Is joining this group really that radical and that different that it needs a new date of birth to commemorate it? Surely there is many other groups with similar beliefs and similar goals, and life is a constant cycle of evolution thus all experience prior to some form of enlightenment is as important as what comes after? This is how I see it anyway.

19. Never to discuss society stratagem with non-members. - So therefore you are operating as a secret society, is this wise? does this not simply breed distrust? Being open and honest are good traits to find in a being, especially surely in a group like this which is based around honour?

Don't take any offence at these questions I am simply being direct to find out the answers as these obligations and in fact the word obligations came across as unusual. Suprise me, I might understand your viewpoint.

Many Thanks
Back to top Go down
freeman_reverend

PostSubject: Re: few questions   Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:09 am

anon656 wrote:
Just a quick question to clarify some of the member obligations

8. No further consent to be given to any party whom is not affiliated with the society. - Why would people wish to consent to one group yet withold their consent from another? there is cases where consent is nesesscary i.e in hospital, allowing children to go on school trips, your family member withdrawing money from your bank e.t.c e.t.c

Withold consent from the PTB was the original brief, however if you wish to contract that is totally down to you. However it is advised that you read the contract.
Consent to be arrested, taken to an illegal court and consent to being fined when there are no injured parties.
Whenever necessity is required, and parties require attention to prevent harm consent may have to be given. However consent can only be given when all the facts are revealed, unfortunately consent is all too easily given by 95% of the opulation and that swrews with MY negotiations.
The saying 'Eat shit = 1 Billion flies can't be wrong' comes to mind.
When you inspect and research what you are consenting to, I cannot see a problem.

15. It is an obligation to aid, assist and defend fellow members. - It is an obligation? even if you feel the member is in the wrong? this sounds rather similar to groups like the freemasons. A community surely would aid and assist their friends without needing an obligation? obligation implies that this assistance is to be given no matter what.

If your wife or mother required help would you refuse help because they were in the wrong?
A coin has two sides and even though one may be looking, and explaining the side they see while you are looking at the other side can you honnestly say they are wrong. The question really is 'What is you are seeing that I don't see?'
If the obligation requirement was removed, would the society end the same as the current society? The obligation, obligates you to get involved. Remember the 'do no harm, be honest in your contracts and do as you say you are going to do'
To automatically believe that the members of this society are going to break the common law is not something that should come up, remember it is the admiralty law that criminalises you not yourself, not paying an unjust or imoral tax in not Wrong it is 'conscience'.

7. Your new date of birth begins with your memberland inclusion. - Is joining this group really that radical and that different that it needs a new date of birth to commemorate it? Surely there is many other groups with similar beliefs and similar goals, and life is a constant cycle of evolution thus all experience prior to some form of enlightenment is as important as what comes after? This is how I see it anyway.

How many other groups do this, I am not aware of any that do, other than the society you are already a member of. Did you or have you asked them the same question?
Your DOB is what you say it is, no one has the right to demand that you be registred on a certain date. Plus doing it this way puts a spanner into the works for the curent society and - here - it will not be used against you nor will we benefit financially from it.

19. Never to discuss society stratagem with non-members. - So therefore you are operating as a secret society, is this wise? does this not simply breed distrust? Being open and honest are good traits to find in a being, especially surely in a group like this which is based around honour?

Tell me what your strategy is for LIFE'
If you do not wish to do this it doesn't mean you are operating under a secret society.
If trust is obligated and faith is given that no matter(s) not disclosed to you will cause you harm or be about you or your welfare. Currently what 'secret society' means IS hiding things that wiil harm you and your loved ones, albeit not you personally but YOU, it will affect.
Distinguist between secret as in not disclosed for nefarious reasons and secret not disclosed for beneficial reasons, with the knowledge that if required by you the information would be forthcoming, however nothing within this society concerns those that do not wish to contribute to a world that all can live and without fear from any quarter.

Don't take any offence at these questions I am simply being direct to find out the answers as these obligations and in fact the word obligations came across as unusual. Suprise me, I might understand your viewpoint.

Many Thanks
Back to top Go down
anon656

PostSubject: hmm   Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:39 am

interesting.
Back to top Go down
treeman

PostSubject: Re: few questions   Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:59 am

anon656 wrote:
interesting.

Indeed affraid

Sponsored content