Spiritual Sentient Society of Pagan Freemen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spiritual Sentient Society of Pagan Freemen

HomeHome  Events  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
*NEWSFLASH* The founder of this forum (Stan Treemam) has sadly died. Please read below >>>
Latest topics
» YOUTUBE ALTERNATIVE
Health Devices and the Protocol Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2022 5:54 am by S T Rawman

» Salutations.
Health Devices and the Protocol Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2022 5:48 am by S T Rawman

» The failure of liberalism
Health Devices and the Protocol Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2018 4:23 pm by musashi

» Anger is a beautiful thing.
Health Devices and the Protocol Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2018 4:14 pm by musashi

»  Genocide - Eliminating The English
Health Devices and the Protocol Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 10:20 am by musashi

» Wisdom of the Idiots: Part 35
Health Devices and the Protocol Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 10:17 am by musashi

» Wisdom of the Idiots: Part 34
Health Devices and the Protocol Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 10:16 am by musashi

» Wisdom of the Idiots: Part 33
Health Devices and the Protocol Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 10:14 am by musashi

» Even Though God had Satan . . . . .
Health Devices and the Protocol Icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 4:19 pm by musashi

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Dec 26, 2020 1:08 pm
Top posters
musashi
Health Devices and the Protocol Vote_lcapHealth Devices and the Protocol Voting_barHealth Devices and the Protocol Vote_rcap 
treeman
Health Devices and the Protocol Vote_lcapHealth Devices and the Protocol Voting_barHealth Devices and the Protocol Vote_rcap 
holy vehm
FreedomProject
Scouse African
high phoenix
anon656
SovereignDruid
enegiss
freeman_reverend
Similar topics

Health Devices and the Protocol

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SovereignDruid

SovereignDruid

Health Devices and the Protocol Empty
PostSubject: Health Devices and the Protocol   Health Devices and the Protocol Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 9:58 am

Thanks for the info Musahi, I wasnt aware of the Protocols.

I like the idea of bouncing off the walls with health and vitality.
That sounds amazing. I know someone who makes colloidal silver machines but may try and make one myself as theyre fairly simple.

Im going to get an ozonator soon and want to try the protocols just for a general detox. Would love one of those blood electrifiers. This is amazing new medicine and as we know herbal medicine has been witch hunted by Pharma and the so called Doctors.

I see Herne all the time. The horned one and all the old Gods have never left us and offer hope of working with nature rather than against it as we do now,destroying and fracking mother earth, the Goddess.

Oh Great Goddess
Bless this day
Keep me safe and whole
Oh Great Goddess
Bless my path
Help me to act on thy wisdom
Oh Great Goddess
Bless my family
All life on this Earth
Back to top Go down
musashi

musashi

PostSubject: Re: Health Devices and the Protocol   Health Devices and the Protocol Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 10:08 pm

The blood electrifiers that you can build using bob beck's specs also make colloidal. You will not regret it. And I would not do the protovols before readin the associoated papers. Very important.

Old Greek prayer to Her.
Beltiste, soi ten kardian didome kathemerios phylaxomenen.
Best One, every day I give my heart into thy keeping.

Old Lating prayer to Her.
Benignissime, solo tibi cordis devotionem quotidian facio.
Best One, to Thee alone I make daily devotion of my heart.

Good health, mussashi.
Back to top Go down
SovereignDruid

SovereignDruid

PostSubject: Health Devices and the Protocol   Health Devices and the Protocol Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 9:01 am

I have ordered my ozonator so small steps-I will read the beck protocols when I have time.I have been to Beck's site and it looks interesting. I really like the idea of ozonating vegetables and water. Im sure the distilled water that I drink will taste great after being ozonated.

What are your opinions on caffeine. Im trying to kick the coffee habit at the moment. Selling my espresso machine as it is so acidic.

cheers : cheers 
Back to top Go down
musashi

musashi

PostSubject: Re: Health Devices and the Protocol   Health Devices and the Protocol Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 11:45 pm

I do not do caffeine. That is that I do not drink coffee - never liked it when I tried it a couple of times.
However, it appears that tea contains higher levels of caffeine, though in a form which is not readily taken up by us when we drink it. It appears in coffee in a form much more readily assimilated. So I am told, or I read it somewhere sometime.

Caffeine is a drug, addictive, a diueretic and, when mixed with sweeteners, causes short term memory loss. There are studies out there on the matter though I cannot direct you to them.

Your life will be measureable improved by giving it up. Good luck.

Musashi.
Back to top Go down
SovereignDruid

SovereignDruid

PostSubject: Health Devices and the Protocol   Health Devices and the Protocol Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 4:55 pm

I have got my ozonator and have been enjoying some ozonated water. Amazing. My kitchen smells like a mountain stream! The water tasted great and I could not stop drinking it for some reason!

The water is an excellent substitute for the tea and coffee which I dont drink any more. sunny 
Back to top Go down
musashi

musashi

PostSubject: Re: Health Devices and the Protocol   Health Devices and the Protocol Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 7:54 pm

Happy days. sunny 

Musashi.
Back to top Go down
SovereignDruid

SovereignDruid

PostSubject: Ozonated water    Health Devices and the Protocol Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 11:38 am

Hi Musahi

I have been drinking lots of ozonated water for the last 2 weeks.
Im having the most amazing detox and feel lighter,with tons of energy - its fantastic.

At the moment I add a few drops of natural colloidal minerals to the water.
I also add something called MSM at times, a natural sulphur. I was wonder if you have you add anything or drink it plain.

A friend of mine called Jim sends his regards,he has been down to the tipi village last year and thinks he spoke to you. He has now bought an ozonator too. So also getting high on O3!

sunny 
Back to top Go down
musashi

musashi

PostSubject: A very Late Reply   Health Devices and the Protocol Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 1:55 pm

My old army buddy, Mike Sapper, showed me this little stiffener;
A splash of apple cider vinegar
five drops of lugol's iodine (at 15% solution)
a couple of grammes of vitamin c (ascorbic acid crystals)
a good dash of bicarbonate of soda
topped up with distilled water.

Amazing Grace!
Enjoy the flight.

Musashi.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Health Devices and the Protocol   Health Devices and the Protocol Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Health Devices and the Protocol
Page 1 of 1